BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PEP exceeded or met consensus estimates for the 27th consecutive quarter. EPS was driven by solid organic sales growth, modest EBIT margin expansion, and lower tax rate.
Analyst Amit Sharma commented, "PEP reported 3Q16 core EPS of $1.40, $0.08 ahead of our and consensus estimates, as solid revenue growth, particularly in FLNA/ NAB, drove favorable operating leverage. PEP's earnings momentum is poised to continue, reflecting broad-based sales growth, further SG&A leverage, and greater visibility to cost savings. PEP raised 2016 EPS outlook from $4.71 to $4.78."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $107.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!