BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PEP exceeded or met consensus estimates for the 27th consecutive quarter. EPS was driven by solid organic sales growth, modest EBIT margin expansion, and lower tax rate.
Analyst Amit Sharma commented, "PEP reported 3Q16 core EPS of $1.40, $0.08 ahead of our and consensus estimates, as solid revenue growth, particularly in FLNA/ NAB, drove favorable operating leverage. PEP's earnings momentum is poised to continue, reflecting broad-based sales growth, further SG&A leverage, and greater visibility to cost savings. PEP raised 2016 EPS outlook from $4.71 to $4.78."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $107.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!