BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following Investor Meetings
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $81.00 price target on ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) following recent investor meetings. management discussed updated market trends in each of its major segments. BMO believes the sector is still growing in Europe.
Analyst Jeffrey Silber commented, "Our recent investor meetings with management bolster our conviction in our thesis that MAN is benefiting from secular changes in many of its regions and that its relatively lower cost structure could drive higher incremental margins this cycle. With that said, we understand investor concern regarding the Brexit impact on its U.K. operations (and to a lesser extent, Europe), though we believe the stock's current discount more than reflects that."
Shares of Manpower Inc. closed at $69.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!