BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Following Announced RPTP Deal
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $30.00 price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) following the company's announced deal for RPTP for $800mn. Horizon will finance the deal with $675mn of debt and $125mn of existing cash.
Analyst Gary Nachman commented, "We're positive on Horizon's announced deal for RPTP for $800mn, which is accretive and expands the company's orphan drug portfolio at what appears to be a pretty reasonable price (6.6x LTM revenue) given other orphan deals and the expected durability of the RPTP assets. We updated our Horizon model to reflect this deal beginning in 2017 (expected close in 4Q16) and are raising our revenue and EPS estimates. We reiterate our Outperform rating and price target of $30 as Horizon continues to evolve into more of an orphan drug story."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $18.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!