BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Harley-Davidson (HOG) Following 3Q Report
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $66.00 price target on Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. HOG reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.64 vs $0.69 in 3Q15. This result was below $0.66 expectations, but in-line with the Street consensus of $0.64. HOG maintained its full year 2016 shipment guidance of 264,000 to 269,000 motorcycles.
Analyst Gerrick Johnson commented, "We rate shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG) Outperform with a $66 price target. Yesterday, as part of its 3Q earnings release, HOG reported encouraging news regarding its turnaround indicating that model Year 2017 motorcycles with the new Milwaukee-Eight engine have driven retail sales gains for the company in their first month on the market. With these gains, the company should post an EPS increase over 2015 despite widespread investor consternation over what CEO Matt Levatich has called a "challenging year"."
Shares of Harley-Davidson closed at $54.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!