BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Harley-Davidson (HOG) Following 3Q Report
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $66.00 price target on Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. HOG reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.64 vs $0.69 in 3Q15. This result was below $0.66 expectations, but in-line with the Street consensus of $0.64. HOG maintained its full year 2016 shipment guidance of 264,000 to 269,000 motorcycles.
Analyst Gerrick Johnson commented, "We rate shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG) Outperform with a $66 price target. Yesterday, as part of its 3Q earnings release, HOG reported encouraging news regarding its turnaround indicating that model Year 2017 motorcycles with the new Milwaukee-Eight engine have driven retail sales gains for the company in their first month on the market. With these gains, the company should post an EPS increase over 2015 despite widespread investor consternation over what CEO Matt Levatich has called a "challenging year"."
Shares of Harley-Davidson closed at $54.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!