BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $40.00). IDRs are growing at a faster pace than overall AUM as distributions at the public affiliates continue to grow and punch through the distribution thresholds.
Analyst Bert Powell commented, "We believe BAM’s trajectory in AUM, fee revenue, and the leverage in the asset manager that enables fee-related earnings to grow faster than AUM growth is under appreciated and undervalued. We believe the market continues to view BAM as complex, but in reality it is easier to understand today than at any time in its recent past. In this report we offer a 'simplified' overview, some undocumented features of the business model, and update the asset management deep dive we published last year to reflect BBU and recent fund raising."
Shares of Brookfield Asset Management closed at $34.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!