BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $40.00). IDRs are growing at a faster pace than overall AUM as distributions at the public affiliates continue to grow and punch through the distribution thresholds.
Analyst Bert Powell commented, "We believe BAM’s trajectory in AUM, fee revenue, and the leverage in the asset manager that enables fee-related earnings to grow faster than AUM growth is under appreciated and undervalued. We believe the market continues to view BAM as complex, but in reality it is easier to understand today than at any time in its recent past. In this report we offer a 'simplified' overview, some undocumented features of the business model, and update the asset management deep dive we published last year to reflect BBU and recent fund raising."
Shares of Brookfield Asset Management closed at $34.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!