BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform Following DAVIDsTEA Inc.'s (DTEA) In-Line 2Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ: DTEA) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "DTEA reported in-line F2Q17 Earnings and reiterated full-year guidance. See our Flash note here for details. Despite clear signs of a choppy retail landscape in Canada and the U.S., overall we believe the quarter was marked by several positives along with a few hiccups, but the focus remains on the higher-volume 4th quarter. We maintain our Outperform rating and $16 target price."
Shares of DAVIDsTEA closed at $13.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!