BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform Following DAVIDsTEA Inc.'s (DTEA) In-Line 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ: DTEA) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "DTEA reported in-line F2Q17 Earnings and reiterated full-year guidance. See our Flash note here for details. Despite clear signs of a choppy retail landscape in Canada and the U.S., overall we believe the quarter was marked by several positives along with a few hiccups, but the focus remains on the higher-volume 4th quarter. We maintain our Outperform rating and $16 target price."
Shares of DAVIDsTEA closed at $13.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!