BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform Following DAVIDsTEA Inc.'s (DTEA) In-Line 2Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ: DTEA) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "DTEA reported in-line F2Q17 Earnings and reiterated full-year guidance. See our Flash note here for details. Despite clear signs of a choppy retail landscape in Canada and the U.S., overall we believe the quarter was marked by several positives along with a few hiccups, but the focus remains on the higher-volume 4th quarter. We maintain our Outperform rating and $16 target price."
Shares of DAVIDsTEA closed at $13.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!