BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $45.00 price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) following the company's 4Q earnings report. UNFI reported adjusted EPS of $0.70 compared with the consensus of $0.63.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "UNFI reported better-than-expected adjusted FY4Q16 EPS of $0.70 versus our forecast of $0.64 and consensus $0.63. UNFI also provided initial FY2017 GAAP EPS guidance of $2.53-2.63 which at the midpoint is about 4-5% below our forecast of $2.72 and consensus of $2.68."
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $41.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!