BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $45.00 price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) following the company's 4Q earnings report. UNFI reported adjusted EPS of $0.70 compared with the consensus of $0.63.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "UNFI reported better-than-expected adjusted FY4Q16 EPS of $0.70 versus our forecast of $0.64 and consensus $0.63. UNFI also provided initial FY2017 GAAP EPS guidance of $2.53-2.63 which at the midpoint is about 4-5% below our forecast of $2.72 and consensus of $2.68."
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $41.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!