BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $45.00 price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) following the company's 4Q earnings report. UNFI reported adjusted EPS of $0.70 compared with the consensus of $0.63.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "UNFI reported better-than-expected adjusted FY4Q16 EPS of $0.70 versus our forecast of $0.64 and consensus $0.63. UNFI also provided initial FY2017 GAAP EPS guidance of $2.53-2.63 which at the midpoint is about 4-5% below our forecast of $2.72 and consensus of $2.68."
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $41.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!