BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $45.00 price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) following the company's 4Q earnings report. UNFI reported adjusted EPS of $0.70 compared with the consensus of $0.63.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "UNFI reported better-than-expected adjusted FY4Q16 EPS of $0.70 versus our forecast of $0.64 and consensus $0.63. UNFI also provided initial FY2017 GAAP EPS guidance of $2.53-2.63 which at the midpoint is about 4-5% below our forecast of $2.72 and consensus of $2.68."
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $41.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!