BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Winnebago Industries (WGO) to $33 Following Announced Grand Design Acquisition
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $27.00), following the company's announced acquisition of Grand Design for $500 million. This deal brings makes company the third-largest towable RV manufacturer in the world, up from eighth in CY2015.
Analyst Gerrick Johnson commented, "We view the acquisition as a big win for Winnebago. Grand Design is a highly profitable (14% EBITDA margin) and fast-growing (revenue CAGR of 80%+ since 2013) company, which diversifies Winnebago's RV exposure and expedites its strategy to grow its towables business."
Shares of Winnebago Industries closed at $29.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!