BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Winnebago Industries (WGO) to $33 Following Announced Grand Design Acquisition
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $27.00), following the company's announced acquisition of Grand Design for $500 million. This deal brings makes company the third-largest towable RV manufacturer in the world, up from eighth in CY2015.
Analyst Gerrick Johnson commented, "We view the acquisition as a big win for Winnebago. Grand Design is a highly profitable (14% EBITDA margin) and fast-growing (revenue CAGR of 80%+ since 2013) company, which diversifies Winnebago's RV exposure and expedites its strategy to grow its towables business."
Shares of Winnebago Industries closed at $29.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!