BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Winnebago Industries (WGO) to $33 Following Announced Grand Design Acquisition
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $27.00), following the company's announced acquisition of Grand Design for $500 million. This deal brings makes company the third-largest towable RV manufacturer in the world, up from eighth in CY2015.
Analyst Gerrick Johnson commented, "We view the acquisition as a big win for Winnebago. Grand Design is a highly profitable (14% EBITDA margin) and fast-growing (revenue CAGR of 80%+ since 2013) company, which diversifies Winnebago's RV exposure and expedites its strategy to grow its towables business."
Shares of Winnebago Industries closed at $29.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!