BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), and raised the price target to $89.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT delivered good billings at $573 million vs. estimates of $556 million. Total revenues were $600 million vs. the consensus of $590 million.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "Our view on RHT shares is that in line or better is enough to send the shares higher at current valuations. More specifically, RHT trades at 14x-15x FY2018 FCF, similar to MSFT, and at a modest premium to ORCL. And yet, we project top-line growth of ~14% in FY2018, with our point being that we think a lot of skepticism exists for RHT shares. Given our higher estimates, we are raising our target price to $89 from $85, and we retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!