BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), and raised the price target to $89.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT delivered good billings at $573 million vs. estimates of $556 million. Total revenues were $600 million vs. the consensus of $590 million.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "Our view on RHT shares is that in line or better is enough to send the shares higher at current valuations. More specifically, RHT trades at 14x-15x FY2018 FCF, similar to MSFT, and at a modest premium to ORCL. And yet, we project top-line growth of ~14% in FY2018, with our point being that we think a lot of skepticism exists for RHT shares. Given our higher estimates, we are raising our target price to $89 from $85, and we retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!