BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), and raised the price target to $89.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT delivered good billings at $573 million vs. estimates of $556 million. Total revenues were $600 million vs. the consensus of $590 million.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "Our view on RHT shares is that in line or better is enough to send the shares higher at current valuations. More specifically, RHT trades at 14x-15x FY2018 FCF, similar to MSFT, and at a modest premium to ORCL. And yet, we project top-line growth of ~14% in FY2018, with our point being that we think a lot of skepticism exists for RHT shares. Given our higher estimates, we are raising our target price to $89 from $85, and we retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q Report
- Macau Stocks are Ahead of Themselves - Credit Suisse (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!