BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), and raised the price target to $89.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT delivered good billings at $573 million vs. estimates of $556 million. Total revenues were $600 million vs. the consensus of $590 million.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "Our view on RHT shares is that in line or better is enough to send the shares higher at current valuations. More specifically, RHT trades at 14x-15x FY2018 FCF, similar to MSFT, and at a modest premium to ORCL. And yet, we project top-line growth of ~14% in FY2018, with our point being that we think a lot of skepticism exists for RHT shares. Given our higher estimates, we are raising our target price to $89 from $85, and we retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!