BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Post Holdings (POST) Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Post Holdings (NYSE: POST), and raised the price target to $90.00, following the company's 3Q earnings report. POST reported EBITDA of $231 million, exceeding consensus estimates. Management raised its 2016 EBITDA outlook to $915-925 million (from $893-913 million).
Analyst Kenneth Zaslow commented, "Notwithstanding the margin compression to more normalized levels in Michael's egg business, Post's multi-faceted strategy across its diverse portfolio should create sustainable growth of at least low- to mid-single-digit on F2016 base EBITDA, with the increasing probability of an acquisition. We continue to expect Post to generate at least $950 million of EBITDA in F2017 despite the normalization of egg margins as: 1) Michael's egg margins likely will normalize above pre-AI levels; 2) the underlying health of the cereal category should continue to benefit from favorable dynamics, including ongoing focus on base sales, increased category support, and benign input costs; 3) POST likely will exceed its synergy targets following the completion of its ERP integration of both legacy Post and MOM; and 4) POST should generate solid sales growth across its three Active Nutrition businesses next year, while it should benefit from a lower cost structure in Dymatize and PowerBar with incremental operating leverage in Premier."
Shares of Post Holdings closed at $84.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!