BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Nimble Storage (NMBL) to $13 Following 2Q Beat
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenues and EPS of $97 million and ($0.19) were above consensus estimates of $95 million/($0.20). Guidance was consistent with consensus expectations.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "We believe Nimble’s entry into the AFA market is a game changer for the company and we expect the early success to continue. We continue to gain confidence in Nimble's ability to execute on its strategy, reaccelerate growth and drive operating leverage. Nimble continues to offer perhaps the best combination of growth and value of any stock in our coverage universe and we reiterate our Outperform rating on the shares."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!