BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Nimble Storage (NMBL) to $13 Following 2Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenues and EPS of $97 million and ($0.19) were above consensus estimates of $95 million/($0.20). Guidance was consistent with consensus expectations.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "We believe Nimble’s entry into the AFA market is a game changer for the company and we expect the early success to continue. We continue to gain confidence in Nimble's ability to execute on its strategy, reaccelerate growth and drive operating leverage. Nimble continues to offer perhaps the best combination of growth and value of any stock in our coverage universe and we reiterate our Outperform rating on the shares."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!