BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Following Investor Day
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $104.00), following investor day. Management raised its 2016 GAAP EPS guidance by $0.15 owing to an FX gain related to a subsidiary reorganization, offset by restructuring costs. 2016 nonGAAP EPS guidance was maintained .
Analyst Jeffrey Silber commented, "Margin expansion may be deferred a bit as much of its expected costcutting savings is reinvested in its business. However, near-term expectations may be a bit conservative, as 2016 non-GAAP EPS guidance was maintained, despite improving debt issuance trends and greater-than-expected cost cutting. We are raising our estimates as we believe we had previously been overly conservative."
Shares of Moody's Corp closed at $109.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!