BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Following Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $104.00), following investor day. Management raised its 2016 GAAP EPS guidance by $0.15 owing to an FX gain related to a subsidiary reorganization, offset by restructuring costs. 2016 nonGAAP EPS guidance was maintained .
Analyst Jeffrey Silber commented, "Margin expansion may be deferred a bit as much of its expected costcutting savings is reinvested in its business. However, near-term expectations may be a bit conservative, as 2016 non-GAAP EPS guidance was maintained, despite improving debt issuance trends and greater-than-expected cost cutting. We are raising our estimates as we believe we had previously been overly conservative."
Shares of Moody's Corp closed at $109.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!