BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Following Investor Day
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $104.00), following investor day. Management raised its 2016 GAAP EPS guidance by $0.15 owing to an FX gain related to a subsidiary reorganization, offset by restructuring costs. 2016 nonGAAP EPS guidance was maintained .
Analyst Jeffrey Silber commented, "Margin expansion may be deferred a bit as much of its expected costcutting savings is reinvested in its business. However, near-term expectations may be a bit conservative, as 2016 non-GAAP EPS guidance was maintained, despite improving debt issuance trends and greater-than-expected cost cutting. We are raising our estimates as we believe we had previously been overly conservative."
Shares of Moody's Corp closed at $109.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!