BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00).
Analyst Joel Jackson commented, "MEOH remains rated Outperform, but our target price rises to US$40 as we model now for higher spot and October/Q4 contract methanol prices (overnight MEOH posted its October N.A. contract price at $293/t, a $17/t rise). 2017/18E EBITDA/ FCF estimates rise only slightly as we modeled a methanol price rebound in early 2017, but the recovery has been quicker. If spot methanol prevails, well below midcycle average, MEOH seems fairly valued, but it looks attractive if a modest sustained methanol price recovery occurs, boosted by gas upside in Chile/Egypt."
Shares of Methanex closed at $34.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!