BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00).
Analyst Joel Jackson commented, "MEOH remains rated Outperform, but our target price rises to US$40 as we model now for higher spot and October/Q4 contract methanol prices (overnight MEOH posted its October N.A. contract price at $293/t, a $17/t rise). 2017/18E EBITDA/ FCF estimates rise only slightly as we modeled a methanol price rebound in early 2017, but the recovery has been quicker. If spot methanol prevails, well below midcycle average, MEOH seems fairly valued, but it looks attractive if a modest sustained methanol price recovery occurs, boosted by gas upside in Chile/Egypt."
Shares of Methanex closed at $34.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!