BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00).
Analyst Joel Jackson commented, "MEOH remains rated Outperform, but our target price rises to US$40 as we model now for higher spot and October/Q4 contract methanol prices (overnight MEOH posted its October N.A. contract price at $293/t, a $17/t rise). 2017/18E EBITDA/ FCF estimates rise only slightly as we modeled a methanol price rebound in early 2017, but the recovery has been quicker. If spot methanol prevails, well below midcycle average, MEOH seems fairly valued, but it looks attractive if a modest sustained methanol price recovery occurs, boosted by gas upside in Chile/Egypt."
Shares of Methanex closed at $34.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!