BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $36.00).
Analyst Joel Jackson commented, "MEOH remains rated Outperform, but our target price rises to US$40 as we model now for higher spot and October/Q4 contract methanol prices (overnight MEOH posted its October N.A. contract price at $293/t, a $17/t rise). 2017/18E EBITDA/ FCF estimates rise only slightly as we modeled a methanol price rebound in early 2017, but the recovery has been quicker. If spot methanol prevails, well below midcycle average, MEOH seems fairly valued, but it looks attractive if a modest sustained methanol price recovery occurs, boosted by gas upside in Chile/Egypt."
Shares of Methanex closed at $34.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!