BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Mixed 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $26.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HPE reported mixed results, with revenue of $12.2B coming up short of the consensus estimate of $12.6B. EPS of $0.49 beat $0.45 forecasts.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "Results were mixed, as a revenue shortfall was offset by a strong margin performance. Some of the revenue weakness was deliberate as HPE repositions the company for profitable growth, a positive move in our view. Separately, yet another divestiture was announced as the Software business is being spun off. The deal should further unlock value and positions the company as a pure play enterprise hardware vendor. That will offer an improved growth and margin profile, but likely also marks the last significant divestiture; execution will now be key."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!