BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Mixed 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and raised the price target to $26.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HPE reported mixed results, with revenue of $12.2B coming up short of the consensus estimate of $12.6B. EPS of $0.49 beat $0.45 forecasts.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "Results were mixed, as a revenue shortfall was offset by a strong margin performance. Some of the revenue weakness was deliberate as HPE repositions the company for profitable growth, a positive move in our view. Separately, yet another divestiture was announced as the Software business is being spun off. The deal should further unlock value and positions the company as a pure play enterprise hardware vendor. That will offer an improved growth and margin profile, but likely also marks the last significant divestiture; execution will now be key."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!