BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Halliburton (NYSE: HAL), and raised the price target to $58.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HAL reported EPS of $0.01 with strong operating cashflow. EBITDA of $503mm beat consensus by 8%.
Analyst Daniel Boyd commented, "We reiterate our Outperform rating. We see potential for HAL’s “asset light” strategy to generate higher full-cycle free cash flow, especially relative to EPS. In other words, $3 in EPS could be the new $4 from a FCF perspective. We are raising our 2017E EPS to $1.02 from $0.82 and tweaking 2018E lower to $3.07 from $3.11. We are also raising our target to $58 from $50 due to increased confidence in higher full-cycle free cash flow generation."
Shares of Halliburton closed at $49.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!