BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) to $118
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY), and raised the price target to $118.00 (from $115.00), following unexpected comp headwinds.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "CASY's unexpected merchandise comp slowdown was disappointing, but CASY is not as immune to broader pressures as we had expected. We view the company's maintenance of its Grocery & Other "Goals" may be optimistic in light of headwinds. Tweaking EPS and maintain Market Perform rating. We lower our target back to $118, which assumes an 18-19x P/E multiple (down from 20x prior) on our revised F2018E EPS."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $119.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!