BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) to $118
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY), and raised the price target to $118.00 (from $115.00), following unexpected comp headwinds.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "CASY's unexpected merchandise comp slowdown was disappointing, but CASY is not as immune to broader pressures as we had expected. We view the company's maintenance of its Grocery & Other "Goals" may be optimistic in light of headwinds. Tweaking EPS and maintain Market Perform rating. We lower our target back to $118, which assumes an 18-19x P/E multiple (down from 20x prior) on our revised F2018E EPS."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $119.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!