BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) to $118
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY), and raised the price target to $118.00 (from $115.00), following unexpected comp headwinds.
Analyst Kelly Bania commented, "CASY's unexpected merchandise comp slowdown was disappointing, but CASY is not as immune to broader pressures as we had expected. We view the company's maintenance of its Grocery & Other "Goals" may be optimistic in light of headwinds. Tweaking EPS and maintain Market Perform rating. We lower our target back to $118, which assumes an 18-19x P/E multiple (down from 20x prior) on our revised F2018E EPS."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $119.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!