BMO Capital Downgrades Richmont Mines (RIC) to Underperform
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital downgraded Richmont Mines (NYSE: RIC) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of C$14.00 on valuaton.
Analyst Brian Quast commented, "Shares of Richmont have had an impressive run, up ~205% YTD. We are recommending that investors look to take profits at these levels. We are maintaining our C$14 target price, but downgrading our rating to Underperform from Market Perform given the diminished implied return to target price."
Shares of Richmont Mines closed at $10.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Richmont Mines Announces Details for the Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!