BMO Capital Downgrades Richmont Mines (RIC) to Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital downgraded Richmont Mines (NYSE: RIC) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of C$14.00 on valuaton.
Analyst Brian Quast commented, "Shares of Richmont have had an impressive run, up ~205% YTD. We are recommending that investors look to take profits at these levels. We are maintaining our C$14 target price, but downgrading our rating to Underperform from Market Perform given the diminished implied return to target price."
Shares of Richmont Mines closed at $10.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Richmont Achieves Revised Annual Operational Guidance and Delivers Record Production
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!