BMO Capital Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Market Perform, PT Slashed to $5
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Daniel Salmon commented, "We were wrong to believe MDCA could thread a tight needle in 3Q; while organic growth and working capital improved, management has suspended the dividend, undertaken a restructuring, and hired an advisor to examine "financial and capital structure strategy." We believe many investors were prepared for a dividend cut, but we expect outright suspension to drive significant shareholder turnover. However, it is the hiring of an advisor (and the justified questions about potential equity dilution, etc.) that leads us to Market Perform as any potential fundamental recovery is overshadowed near-term."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!