BMO Capital Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Market Perform, PT Slashed to $5
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Daniel Salmon commented, "We were wrong to believe MDCA could thread a tight needle in 3Q; while organic growth and working capital improved, management has suspended the dividend, undertaken a restructuring, and hired an advisor to examine "financial and capital structure strategy." We believe many investors were prepared for a dividend cut, but we expect outright suspension to drive significant shareholder turnover. However, it is the hiring of an advisor (and the justified questions about potential equity dilution, etc.) that leads us to Market Perform as any potential fundamental recovery is overshadowed near-term."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!