BMO Capital Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Market Perform, PT Slashed to $5
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital downgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $5.00 (from $23.00).
Analyst Daniel Salmon commented, "We were wrong to believe MDCA could thread a tight needle in 3Q; while organic growth and working capital improved, management has suspended the dividend, undertaken a restructuring, and hired an advisor to examine "financial and capital structure strategy." We believe many investors were prepared for a dividend cut, but we expect outright suspension to drive significant shareholder turnover. However, it is the hiring of an advisor (and the justified questions about potential equity dilution, etc.) that leads us to Market Perform as any potential fundamental recovery is overshadowed near-term."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!