BMO Capital Downgrades Eli Lilly (LLY) to Market Perform Following Sola's Failure
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $64.00 (from $91).
Analyst Alex Arfaei commented, "We believe Sola’s failure in EXPEDITION-3 is clearly a meaningfully negative event as it significantly lowers Lilly’s long-term growth prospects. We’ve lowered our Alzheimer’s pipeline forecast from $6Bn by 2024 to ~$2Bn to reflect lower risk adjusted expectations. We now forecast that Lilly can grow revenues by a CAGR of 3% from 2016 to 2020, below guidance of ~5% because of more cautious views for the diabetes franchise. We forecast ~12% EPS growth through 2020, and now value the stock at ~$64/share. Hence, we are downgrading LLY to Market Perform. This note contains our updated model and scenarios excluding Sola."
Shares of Eli Lilly closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!