BMO Capital Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Underperform Amid Slow EPS Growth
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital downgraded Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $37.00 (from $39.00), saying major contraction slows EPS growth pressuring valuation.
Analyst Charles Sebaski, "We are downgrading shares of BRO to Under Perform and lowering our target price to $37. We expect margin pressures and lack of capital management to continue to hold back EPS growth at Brown to the mid-single digits in 2017 and 2018. This level is below the rest of our covered brokers and offers less of a distinction to the broader market for which our valuations are based."
Shares of Brown & Brown closed at $36.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!