BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on salesforce.com (CRM) to $86 Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained an Outperform rating on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and cut the price target to $86.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue and EPS were ahead of consensus estimates. However, billings came in weaker than expected.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "As we noted in our earnings preview, we thought salesforce.com's upside this quarter would be less than historical trends and that there might be some disappointment in guidance. However, the billings results for the July quarter were weaker than we thought, at 15% y/y growth vs. our expectation of ~20% y/y growth. Further, billings guidance of about 12%-14% seems disappointing, though billings will have a lot of moving parts this quarter, including FX and Demandware. As such, we are lowering our estimates and our target price from $98 to $86."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!