BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on salesforce.com (CRM) to $86 Following 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital maintained an Outperform rating on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and cut the price target to $86.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue and EPS were ahead of consensus estimates. However, billings came in weaker than expected.
Analyst Keith Bachman commented, "As we noted in our earnings preview, we thought salesforce.com's upside this quarter would be less than historical trends and that there might be some disappointment in guidance. However, the billings results for the July quarter were weaker than we thought, at 15% y/y growth vs. our expectation of ~20% y/y growth. Further, billings guidance of about 12%-14% seems disappointing, though billings will have a lot of moving parts this quarter, including FX and Demandware. As such, we are lowering our estimates and our target price from $98 to $86."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!