BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on TubeMogul (TUBE) to $8 Following 3Q Report
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on TubeMogul, Inc (NASDAQ: TUBE), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $10.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $56.1mm was above the Street’s $54.5mm estimates and adjusted EBITDA of ($0.3)mm was ahead of the Street’s ($3.6)mm. Total spend for 2016 was increased to $562mm-$564mm from $558-$562mm, revenue increased to $220mm-$222mm from $217-221mm.
Analyst Daniel Salmon commented, "After last quarter's first "miss and lower" since coming public, TUBE got back to "beat and raise" in 3Q16. The dynamics of growth continue to change, however, as desktop declined again (and accelerated in fact), but non-desktop pre-roll revenue continues to accelerate ahead of expectations to more than offset. Still, we maintain a Market Perform rating as the desktop decline is blunting further potential upside driven by cross-screen and it lowers the chances of revenue beats, even as the mix of business continues to improve and profitability begins to scale."
Shares of TubeMogul, Inc closed at $7.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!