BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) to $67 Following 4Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), and cut the price target to $67.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues were $6.2 billion and pro forma EPS was $1.28 in the quarter, better than the consensus estimates of $5.9 billion and $1.13. QCOM expects December-quarter revenue of $5.7-$6.5 billion and pro forma EPS of $1.12-$1.22, compared with our prior estimates of $6.2 billion and $1.22 and previous consensus of $6.1 billion and $1.22.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "QCOM reported upside in September based on catch-up royalty payments. Guidance into December is slightly weaker. We remain concerned about the secular growth of the core market, but expect the stock to stay in a trading range given the pending acquisition of NXPI. Our FY2017 EPS estimate goes from $4.70 to $4.60 and we are establishing a FY2018 EPS estimate of $4.70."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $67.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!