BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) to $67 Following 4Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), and cut the price target to $67.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues were $6.2 billion and pro forma EPS was $1.28 in the quarter, better than the consensus estimates of $5.9 billion and $1.13. QCOM expects December-quarter revenue of $5.7-$6.5 billion and pro forma EPS of $1.12-$1.22, compared with our prior estimates of $6.2 billion and $1.22 and previous consensus of $6.1 billion and $1.22.
Analyst Tim Long commented, "QCOM reported upside in September based on catch-up royalty payments. Guidance into December is slightly weaker. We remain concerned about the secular growth of the core market, but expect the stock to stay in a trading range given the pending acquisition of NXPI. Our FY2017 EPS estimate goes from $4.70 to $4.60 and we are establishing a FY2018 EPS estimate of $4.70."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $67.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!