BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Fastenal (FAST) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST), and cut the price target to $45.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS was down 7% to $0.44, a penny below expectations.
Analyst Scott Graham commented, "3Q16 EPS declined 7%, which was a bit worse than expected. Sales increased but remain restrained by still-sluggish general industrial capex. MRO demand is positive. But this sales dynamic produces negative mix, which combined with customer mix and investments in sales initiatives, should continue to weigh on margins until demand improves. We have trimmed our forecasts but believe the stock's 5% decline today was not supported by the earnings report."
Shares of Fastenal closed at $39.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!