BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Fastenal (FAST) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST), and cut the price target to $45.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS was down 7% to $0.44, a penny below expectations.
Analyst Scott Graham commented, "3Q16 EPS declined 7%, which was a bit worse than expected. Sales increased but remain restrained by still-sluggish general industrial capex. MRO demand is positive. But this sales dynamic produces negative mix, which combined with customer mix and investments in sales initiatives, should continue to weigh on margins until demand improves. We have trimmed our forecasts but believe the stock's 5% decline today was not supported by the earnings report."
Shares of Fastenal closed at $39.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!