BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Fastenal (FAST) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST), and cut the price target to $45.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS was down 7% to $0.44, a penny below expectations.
Analyst Scott Graham commented, "3Q16 EPS declined 7%, which was a bit worse than expected. Sales increased but remain restrained by still-sluggish general industrial capex. MRO demand is positive. But this sales dynamic produces negative mix, which combined with customer mix and investments in sales initiatives, should continue to weigh on margins until demand improves. We have trimmed our forecasts but believe the stock's 5% decline today was not supported by the earnings report."
Shares of Fastenal closed at $39.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!