BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Fastenal (FAST) Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST), and cut the price target to $45.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS was down 7% to $0.44, a penny below expectations.
Analyst Scott Graham commented, "3Q16 EPS declined 7%, which was a bit worse than expected. Sales increased but remain restrained by still-sluggish general industrial capex. MRO demand is positive. But this sales dynamic produces negative mix, which combined with customer mix and investments in sales initiatives, should continue to weigh on margins until demand improves. We have trimmed our forecasts but believe the stock's 5% decline today was not supported by the earnings report."
Shares of Fastenal closed at $39.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!