BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Fastenal (FAST) Following 3Q Report
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST), and cut the price target to $45.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS was down 7% to $0.44, a penny below expectations.
Analyst Scott Graham commented, "3Q16 EPS declined 7%, which was a bit worse than expected. Sales increased but remain restrained by still-sluggish general industrial capex. MRO demand is positive. But this sales dynamic produces negative mix, which combined with customer mix and investments in sales initiatives, should continue to weigh on margins until demand improves. We have trimmed our forecasts but believe the stock's 5% decline today was not supported by the earnings report."
Shares of Fastenal closed at $39.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!