BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cott Corp. (COT) to $18 as Shares Trade Down
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Cott Corporation (NYSE: COT), and cut the price target to $18.00 (from $20.00), as the stock trades down. BMO sees the 21% decline in stock price since August as overdone; yet, remains on the sidelines due to a lack of visibility into DSS business.
Analyst Amit Sharm commented, "In response to the double-digit decline in COT stock in the last four weeks, we took a fresh look at our operating assumptions for COT's HOD water/coffee and legacy businesses. While we are modestly lowering our 2016 EBITDA estimate, our cash flow assumptions for 2016/17 remain largely unchanged. While we believe that the selling is overdone, we remain on the sidelines given a lack of visibility in the HOD business, modest organic growth opportunities, and reduced likelihood of materially accretive M&A in the foreseeable future."
Shares of Cott Corporation closed at $13.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Neutral Citing Margin Pressures And Rising Interest Rate Risks To Interest Expense
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!