BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cott Corp. (COT) to $18 as Shares Trade Down
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Cott Corporation (NYSE: COT), and cut the price target to $18.00 (from $20.00), as the stock trades down. BMO sees the 21% decline in stock price since August as overdone; yet, remains on the sidelines due to a lack of visibility into DSS business.
Analyst Amit Sharm commented, "In response to the double-digit decline in COT stock in the last four weeks, we took a fresh look at our operating assumptions for COT's HOD water/coffee and legacy businesses. While we are modestly lowering our 2016 EBITDA estimate, our cash flow assumptions for 2016/17 remain largely unchanged. While we believe that the selling is overdone, we remain on the sidelines given a lack of visibility in the HOD business, modest organic growth opportunities, and reduced likelihood of materially accretive M&A in the foreseeable future."
Shares of Cott Corporation closed at $13.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!