BMO Capital Cuts Price Target as Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Stops ARMOR2 Trial Enrollment
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Tokai Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TKAI), and cut the price target to $1.15 (from $1.70), following the company stops enrollment for the Phase II ARMOR2 expansion trial. Additionally, the Phase II study evaluating galeterone in mCRPC patients who rapidly progress on either enzalutamide or abiraterone will not be initiated.
Analyst Do Kim commented, "We are lowering our TP to $1.15 from $1.70, following 2Q16 actuals and as enrollment for the Phase II ARMOR2 expansion trial is halted. We expect TKAI shares to reflect the cash balance, less the expected burn. Tokai will also not proceed with the Phase II trial evaluating galeterone in mCRPC patients with acquired resistance to enzalutamide or abiraterone."
Shares of Tokai Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!