BMO Capital Cuts Price Target as Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Stops ARMOR2 Trial Enrollment
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital maintained a Market Perform rating on Tokai Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TKAI), and cut the price target to $1.15 (from $1.70), following the company stops enrollment for the Phase II ARMOR2 expansion trial. Additionally, the Phase II study evaluating galeterone in mCRPC patients who rapidly progress on either enzalutamide or abiraterone will not be initiated.
Analyst Do Kim commented, "We are lowering our TP to $1.15 from $1.70, following 2Q16 actuals and as enrollment for the Phase II ARMOR2 expansion trial is halted. We expect TKAI shares to reflect the cash balance, less the expected burn. Tokai will also not proceed with the Phase II trial evaluating galeterone in mCRPC patients with acquired resistance to enzalutamide or abiraterone."
Shares of Tokai Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!