BMO Capital Cuts Estimates on Kansas City Southern (KSU); Reiterates Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital reiterated a Market Perform rating and $98.00 price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) after adjusting estimates. KSU’s volumes are expected to be down 3.8% y/y in 3Q16. BMO cut EPS estimates by $0.09 to $1.18 compared to the Street at $1.23.
Analyst Fadi Chamoun commented, "We are lowering our Q3/16 EPS estimate for Kansas City Southern to $1.18 (consensus is $1.23) from $1.27. While we expect revenues to be in line with our expectations this quarter, we believe that costs will be higher, in large part due to flooding disruptions and the associated rerouting expenses, as well as higher incentive compensation. We rate KSU Market Perform."
Shares of Kansas City Southern closed at $93.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!