Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $29 price target on Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) saying they are confident in upside following management meetings.
Skorney commented, "After traveling with management last week, we continue to believe the stock has a risk/reward that is massively skewed to the upside. Major data readouts between now and the end of next year remain on track and while intepirdine remains the primary focus, nelotanserin could be a sleeper that starts working its way into the valuation in the next few months."
He added, "Most of our meetings focused on the multiple data readouts for intepirdine next year, most notably the results of the Phase 3 MINDSET study in Alzheimer's. Management seemed confident in the timing for a NDA submission by the end of next year as well as Phase 2 HEADWAY-DLB readout, which could be fileable in Dementia with Lewy Bodies. We had been skeptical about the ability to enroll such sizeable studies in the promised timeframe but it sounds like timing is on track, increasing our confidence in this team's execution capability."
Shares of Axovant Sciences closed at $13.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!