Axovant Sciences (AXON): Competitive Impact Should Be Minimal - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) after Lundbeck announced that the PIII trial testing idalopirdine failed to meet its primary endpoint of reduction in ADAS-COG at week 24 when combined with donepezil. The analyst believes there are multiple key differences to AXON's intepirdine program and therefore does not expect it to be predictive of the MINDSET Phase III trial outcome. The analyst continues to be positive on AXON’s intepirdine in Alzheimer's.
No change to the price target of $31.
Shares of Axovant Sciences closed at $15.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Axovant Sciences (AXON): 2017 Could Be A Tranformative Year - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!