AxoGen (AXGN): First Analyst Day Offers 40% Growth Guidance w/o Avive - Wedbush
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of AxoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN) after the company hosted its first analyst day in New York City. The analyst came away more confident of the company’s favorable growth prospects in the peripheral nerve repair market.
The meeting combined management presentations along with presentations from three surgeons who are considered key opinion leader (KOL) in the repair of peripheral nerve injuries and are active users of AxoGen’s product portfolio.
Important topics that were discussed included
1) AxoGen’s new nerve repair product, Avive
2) an update to management’s market outlook
3) two new nerve injury markets AXGN is exploring more closely
4)the latest surgeon perspectives on the repair of peripheral nerve injuries
Additionally, AXGN maintained its 2017 revenue and gross margin guidance of “at least 40% yr/yr growth” and gross margin at “above 80%” which management indicated does not assume any contribution from Avive.
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of AxoGen, Inc. closed at $8.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!