Axcelis Technologies (ACLS): Raising PT After Analyst Meeting - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ: ACLS) and raised the price target to $17 from $15 after the company's analyst event.
The analyst cited 13 new Purion placements which he believes demonstrates ACLS's improved market position, which should support greater growth in 2017/18. This higher growth comes with a slight increase to operating expenses implying slightly lower income.
The analyst stated "While we do not think the annualized earnings target of $2.80/sh will come in 2017, maybe not even 2018, we believe the combination of better memory investments in 2017, market share gains and improved margins will drive meaningful earnings growth ahead".
Shares of Axcelis Technologies closed at $13.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!