Axcelis Technologies (ACLS): Positive After Channel Checks - Needham
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ: ACLS) after recent order announcements and industry checks, the analyst is incrementally more confident that growth will return to ACLS in 4Q16.
The analyst stated "Leveraging the advantages of the Purion platform, we believe ACLS has been successful in broadening its reach into multiple medium and high current applications at both leading memory and non leading-edge logic customers. 2016 has been a tough year for the ion implant segment relative to other growing WFE segments, which have limited ACLS's ability to grow since 4Q15. But going into 2017, we see room for growth to return driven by share gains and some recovery in the segment".
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Axcelis Technologies closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Needham & Company Cuts Price target Following Mobile Mini's (MINI) Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!