Axcelis Technologies (ACLS): Positive After Channel Checks - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ: ACLS) after recent order announcements and industry checks, the analyst is incrementally more confident that growth will return to ACLS in 4Q16.
The analyst stated "Leveraging the advantages of the Purion platform, we believe ACLS has been successful in broadening its reach into multiple medium and high current applications at both leading memory and non leading-edge logic customers. 2016 has been a tough year for the ion implant segment relative to other growing WFE segments, which have limited ACLS's ability to grow since 4Q15. But going into 2017, we see room for growth to return driven by share gains and some recovery in the segment".
No change to the price target of $15.
Shares of Axcelis Technologies closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!