AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $80 at BMO Capital Following AVXS-101 Update
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya raised his price target on Outperform-rated AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $80.00 (from $52.00) as they pull forward by 12 months FDA approval of AVXS-101 for type I SMA (2019), with >70% probability of launch by late-2017/early-2018 if the FDA accepts Phase I filing.
Somaiya commented, "DA’s willingness to accept a 20-patient Phase II trial for approval speaks to the strength of the Phase I data, which demonstrated improvement in outcomes and achievement of motor milestones. Our revised estimates assume more rapid adoption, higher market share and peak sales >$1B in the US and EU alone."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!