AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $80 at BMO Capital Following AVXS-101 Update
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya raised his price target on Outperform-rated AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $80.00 (from $52.00) as they pull forward by 12 months FDA approval of AVXS-101 for type I SMA (2019), with >70% probability of launch by late-2017/early-2018 if the FDA accepts Phase I filing.
Somaiya commented, "DA’s willingness to accept a 20-patient Phase II trial for approval speaks to the strength of the Phase I data, which demonstrated improvement in outcomes and achievement of motor milestones. Our revised estimates assume more rapid adoption, higher market share and peak sales >$1B in the US and EU alone."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!