AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $79 at Jefferies
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $79.00 (from $71.00).
Amin commented, "The EMA hosted a workshop on Friday to discuss pot'l trial designs for SMA Type 1 which may influence AVXS' development plan in EU. We are more confident that EMA could follow FDA's steps and approve on a single arm design trial so long as a significant effect is achieved over baseline on a motor milestone such as sitting in the pivotal study. We therefore lower our ex-U.S risk discount which increases our PT to $79 (from $71)."
Shares of AveXis closed at $67.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!