AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $79 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $79.00 (from $71.00).
Amin commented, "The EMA hosted a workshop on Friday to discuss pot'l trial designs for SMA Type 1 which may influence AVXS' development plan in EU. We are more confident that EMA could follow FDA's steps and approve on a single arm design trial so long as a significant effect is achieved over baseline on a motor milestone such as sitting in the pivotal study. We therefore lower our ex-U.S risk discount which increases our PT to $79 (from $71)."
Shares of AveXis closed at $67.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!