AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies; FDA Dialogue Better Than Expected
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $71.00 (from $58.00), saying the AVXS-101 pivotal trial FDA dialogue was better than expected.
Amin commented, "AVXS announced that the FDA has signed off on a pivotal single-arm trial design versus natural history. Additionally, enrollment will be about 20 pts, much smaller than expectations, and co-primary EP of sitting unaided and event free survival. FDA also advised mgmt to set a end of PI meeting to discuss the potential approvability based on PI data. All of the points made by the FDA are very positive for AVXS therefore we raise our PT to $71."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!