AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies; FDA Dialogue Better Than Expected
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $71.00 (from $58.00), saying the AVXS-101 pivotal trial FDA dialogue was better than expected.
Amin commented, "AVXS announced that the FDA has signed off on a pivotal single-arm trial design versus natural history. Additionally, enrollment will be about 20 pts, much smaller than expectations, and co-primary EP of sitting unaided and event free survival. FDA also advised mgmt to set a end of PI meeting to discuss the potential approvability based on PI data. All of the points made by the FDA are very positive for AVXS therefore we raise our PT to $71."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!