AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies; FDA Dialogue Better Than Expected
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $71.00 (from $58.00), saying the AVXS-101 pivotal trial FDA dialogue was better than expected.
Amin commented, "AVXS announced that the FDA has signed off on a pivotal single-arm trial design versus natural history. Additionally, enrollment will be about 20 pts, much smaller than expectations, and co-primary EP of sitting unaided and event free survival. FDA also advised mgmt to set a end of PI meeting to discuss the potential approvability based on PI data. All of the points made by the FDA are very positive for AVXS therefore we raise our PT to $71."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!