AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies; FDA Dialogue Better Than Expected
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $71.00 (from $58.00), saying the AVXS-101 pivotal trial FDA dialogue was better than expected.
Amin commented, "AVXS announced that the FDA has signed off on a pivotal single-arm trial design versus natural history. Additionally, enrollment will be about 20 pts, much smaller than expectations, and co-primary EP of sitting unaided and event free survival. FDA also advised mgmt to set a end of PI meeting to discuss the potential approvability based on PI data. All of the points made by the FDA are very positive for AVXS therefore we raise our PT to $71."
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!