AveXis (AVXS) PT Raised to $50 at Jefferies on Evidence of Trial Patient Walking
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) to $50.00 (from $42.00) after they found a patient they believe is in the AVXS-101 trial whose parents posted a video of her walking.
While the firm does not have 100% confirmation that this patient is indeed in the AVXS trial, they think there's a strong likelihood that she is in the AVXS-101 trial.
"We believe her achievement to walk is significant given that she a Type 1 SMA baby w/ 2 copy number and would not in any normal circumstance be expected to walk (walking seen in Type 3 SMA). Our finding comes ahead of AVXS' plan to disclose patient data on motor milestones from its PI trial later this year."
Shares of AveXis closed at $41.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!