AveXis (AVXS): World Muscle Society Data Supports Remarkable Efficacy In Infants - BMO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) since he believes data presented at the International Congress of the World Muscle Society continue to support AVXS-101's remarkable efficacy in infants with type 1 SMA.
The comparison of '101's data to Nusinersen's Phase 2 trial points to more motor milestones being achieved with '101, likely driven by more rapid induction of SMN protein expression to prevent motor neuron loss. The analyst believes AVXS's next key catalyst is feedback on the design of the Phase 3 trial (expected in late October/early November).
No change to the price target of $52 based on a DCF of 2017-2025E FCF, discounted 17.5% with a 4% terminal multiple.
Shares of AveXis closed at $47.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Tourettes Was Upside, Catalysts in April - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!