AveXis (AVXS): Raising PT After Gene Editing Summit Points To Improvements - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) and increased his price target to $58 from $50 after the company presented at the Jefferies Gene Editing Summit.
Management reiterated their impressive motor milestone data, initially presented at World Muscle however, this was taken one step further as the company disclosed that the patient has come off of permanent ventilation and is recovering well from surgery.
The analyst updated the model for a 30% risk adjustment (lower) for AVXS-101 in SMA Type 1 resulting in the higher price target.
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!