AveXis (AVXS): Raising PT After Gene Editing Summit Points To Improvements - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) and increased his price target to $58 from $50 after the company presented at the Jefferies Gene Editing Summit.
Management reiterated their impressive motor milestone data, initially presented at World Muscle however, this was taken one step further as the company disclosed that the patient has come off of permanent ventilation and is recovering well from surgery.
The analyst updated the model for a 30% risk adjustment (lower) for AVXS-101 in SMA Type 1 resulting in the higher price target.
Shares of AveXis closed at $48.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!